Countdown to Onething!

I tell ya, we're less than 48 hours away from my favorite four days of the year! I am so excited I can barely sit still! Even though this year the conference will look differently because I'm serving instead of just participating, I'm still very excited. God always speaks VOLUMES to me during this conference, and I believe that this year won't be any different.

Today I drove the shuttle to help get volunteers back from Bartle Hall. I had a full shuttle, and Rich was nice enough to serve as my co-pilot as I made my way through the less-than-ideal roads. I am doing the same thing tomorrow and am praying the roads are better tomorrow. The highways were pretty good, but the side roads were rough. Rich doesn't know it, but his presence helped me immensely. I'm one blessed gal!

So, here we go. Starting tomorrow, I'm gonna be BUSY.

I. Love. It.

Life.
Is.
Exciting.
With Onething around the corner!