Barnabas Bound!!!

So, I could jabber on and on about how character-building my job is right now, but I won't.

Instead, I will say that I got an email today and I WAS ACCEPTED TO GO SERVE DURING BARN-A-BREAK in March!

I am pumped!

For those of you new to my little corner of the world, Barn-A-Break is held at Camp Barnabas, located in Purdy, Missouri. Camp Barnabas is a camp for children and adults with Special Needs. I don't go as a camper, I go as a volunteer and serve as Cabin Mom for the cabin. The actual camp season is obviously during the summer, but they are holding a weekend version of camp for campers to come for a weekend of fun while parents and families get a bit of rest for a weekend.

I am so excited that I can hardly sit still. I have already started getting prayed up for the weekend in March. I always find it amazing how I go to serve, and always walk away feeling like I got more out of the deal than the kids. I know that's not true, but it certainly feels like it. God always shows me deep stuff while I'm out there.

I can't wait!

Oh and 83 days of school left to Summer Break. Yes, I'm counting.

LIfe.
Is.
Good.