The Power of Our Words

I had quite a day today. I will admit, the alarm went off and all I wanted to do was sleep. I looked at Jay and he looked at me and I wanted to stay home. However, there is a difference between what I want and what I actually do. So, I got up and went to work.

All day I kept thinking, "One week ago I was at Onething. Here I am in the real world...can I rewind a week?"

Of course, that was just a thought. I have report card stuff to get ready, lesson plans to write, and meetings to run this week.

In my faculty meeting this morning, we had several team building activities. I really enjoyed them. My favorite quote came from our art teacher who said, "We don't teach curriculum, we teach kids." I love that!

I had a doctor's appointment in the middle of my day. As I was talking to my doctor about my philosophy of life and season of singleness he said, "You are wise beyond your years."

And honestly, that made me grin ear-to-ear. It's cool to know that what God is teaching me is impacting others. While it was a minor thing, that quote really touched me. God doesn't waste time, and it's cool to see that my season is blessing others! Woop!

Cool.

Life.
Is.
Cool. Well, cold, but cool too! :-)