Wii Fit!!!

So, this morning I thought I would try to find a Wii Fit online. I didn't really expect to find one, but figured it would be worth a try. After trying various sites, I tried the Gamestop website. As it turns out, there is a link to help you find one in stores. Within two phone calls I found one!!! I was jazzed! Jay and I headed out on an adventure, as it was in an area of KC that I have never really been in. While it took me quite a while to get there and get home (Thanks Scienceguy for helping your directionally-challenged sister!) I felt good because I had the Wii Fit!

After walking Jay, I hooked it up and had fun playing it. I didn't play it very long because I had to go drive the shuttle, but it seems to be living up to the hype I've heard from various friends and co-workers. I have tried the snowboard balance game and the ski jump. I was better at the ski jump after I figured it out! I can't wait to try more of the games!!!

I was amazed at how it evaluates your weight, balance, etc. I was glad to hear I wasn't considered overweight! However, after figuring my balance, body mass, etc, I am in the shape of a 54 year old! Hum......I see some workouts in the future! *grin*

Love. It.

Life.
Is.
Good.