Awakening

Last night, I bought the new Passion CD, "Awakening."

And, in the short time I've listened to it, I have grown closer to God just sitting here and listening. (And singing!)

I have felt as if my heart for the Lord had grown somewhat cold. Not completely, of course. However, I wasn't being encouraged or brought up to where I felt close to Him. I find it amusing to say that, as IHOP-KC is in the midst of "Awakening" right now. I drive shuttles twice a week and then go to services afterward, but I was missing something. I didn't know what, but I was missing something deep in my heart for the Lord.

On the CD, Kristy Nockels sings a song titled, "Healing Is In Your Hands." As I listened last night as I was playing my Wii, I stopped. There's a phrase in it that blessed me immensely.

Our present
Our future
Our past is in Your hands

In all things we know that we're more than conquerers
You keep us by Your love

No matter where I am
Healing is in Your hands...

Now by Your Grace, I stand
Healing is in Your hands

I dunno...sometimes God just puts things in our hearts that we can't explain or understand, but we just know it's Him.
That's what happened for me tonight.

Cool.

Life.
Is.
Good.