The Lightening Thief

Yesterday I went with RockStarPara, and her son, C.J. to go see The Lightening Thief. It was the first movie I've seen since last Summer when I saw "Up". I had started the book "The Lightening Thief" last Summer, but honestly abandoned it. It just didn't hold my attention. RockStarPara also abandoned it last Summer when she did it as a read aloud at her school. So, one morning a couple weeks ago we discussed what movies we wanted to see, and I commented that The Lightening Thief looked good. She agreed and we said we could go see it with CJ. I was excited to have a friend to see movies with again!

I didn't expect much out of the movie since I had abandoned the book. However, I was pleasantly surprised. It definitely had me on the edge of my seat!!! More than once I spoke out loud during the movie. *grin* It was really, really fun.

It was also fun to see a movie with a friend again.

Very cool.

Life.
Is.
Good.