Little People Questions

This afternoon I spoke to a class of Kindergardeners. I shared my experience of being born with Cerebral Palsy and showed pictures of me as a kid. I told my life story in about ten minutes (short attention span for the little people!) and then the platform was open for questions. I was amazed by their questions. They included:

1. How come you don't have a husband?

2. Do you have any kids?

3. If you don't have a husband, why are you wearing a ring on your hand? (To which I explained the left hand was for wedding rings.) "grin"

4. What is your favorite color?

5. What is your favorite Wii game?

6. What is your favorite team?

7. Why do you have a dog and not a husband?

8. What is your favorite food?

And for the first time in my life I was asked:

Are you pregnant?

At that time the classroom teacher looked at me and mouthed the words, "I'm sorry!"

I just laughed.

Love the LITTLE people!

Life.
Is.
Funny.