Wii Wii Wii Wii Wii!!!

Today I had planned to do paperwork. SERIOUSLY, I had planned to get some work done today. Then SingingGal called and asked if I would like to take the kids for the afternoon. They moved to KC yesterday, and I am SO EXCITED to have them here. So, I thought about it for about 2.5 seconds, and said I would be glad to take them.

We spent from about 2:30-10 playing the Wii and had a WONDERFUL time. I really like the Wii because it has something for everyone. While the balance and plus games on Wii Fit are my favorite, the kid's favorite was Wii Sports Resort Sword Fighting! The amazing thing was that after about 2 rounds of the Sword Fighting, we had all broken a sweat. It was hilarious!

Tomorrow my brother is coming over and we're going to play the Wii! I can't wait!

I love Spring Break!

Life.
Is.
Good.