Wow....

Tonight I went to my first Shuttle Party. Okay, let's get real, it was the first shuttle party ever, so I was blessed to be able to be there. *grin*

We sat around and chatted. Okay, well, I listened more than I chatted. I don't really know people in that group other than their nicknames, so I got to know the faces and names behind their voices on the radio. It was very cool, as I got to know people that have similar hearts for the Lord like mine. I was encouraged just from listening to everyone's stories.

At the end, I moved over to give Mama Mary a hug, and Frank came over and Lord spoke through Frank to me. I stood there in awe of God, as no one in that crew knows anything significant about me, and yet God spoke through Frank to me. I sit here amazed. Absolutely amazed...

As I drove home, the Lord started speaking again in a way I haven't heard in a long time. He told me that there is fruit behind me...I've been working so hard not to look backward, and the Lord is saying that it's okay to look back because there is fruit there that I don't see. That REALLY encouraged me.

He also encouraged me to continue to blog and share my heart through this medium because on the other side of this, there is fruit that I don't know about...wow...deep stuff....

Hum.....

Life.
Is.
AMAZING.