A Prayer

Dear God,

This weekend has been AMAZING. I feel closer to You than I've felt since I moved here. Between shuttles, services, and a couple new CD's, You have shown yourself to me in some rather intimate ways. And for that, I thank You.

I'll be honest, I don't want to go to work tomorrow. I want to be with the kids, but there are a few parts of my job that are just HARD and I want to just be in the Prayer Room with you instead.

So, since I can't be in the Prayer Room all day tomorrow, I pray You'll guide me through tomorrow, as well as this week. I pray You'll stay close to me, and speak to me in a LOUD voice. PLEASE help me tame my tongue, as that is what I'm the most nervous about at this point.

Help me to see Your kids as my own, and to treat them as nothing less than Your children.

Especially in those tough moments, I pray that Your Spirit will guide me.

Help me to be your eyes, hands, ears, and voice.

Your Word says that if You can be for us, who can be against us? Please help me remember that tomorrow.

May You be glorified in all I do.

I Love You,
In Jesus Name,
Amen.