One Week from Tonight...

...I will be on Summer Break. Well, okay, it officially begins after I "check-out" with my administrator at my school. My goal is for that to be Friday afternoon. I have never had everything done in time for me to walk out on that day, but I am working hard to make that happen.

It's not that I hate my job, because I really do like it. I am just in need of a break. For the past ten years, I have taught every Summer. Well, for the month of June, and I've had July off each year. This year though, I feel different. As if I REALLY need a break from the classroom in order to come back fresh in the Fall.

Perhaps its because I have had a REALLY big caseload this year. God has graced me this year, but I feel weary. I feel like a Summer of the Prayer Room, Awakening Services, walking the dog, and reading books will do some good!!! Gosh I can't wait...

Okay, FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS.

One week from tonight I get to be in the Prayer Room, and stay as late as I want because I won't need to be at work the next day!

I. Can't. Wait.

Life.
Is.
Good.