oneofyourfavoritekids

This week has been amazing. I have felt the love from so many people this week. I have gotten amazing gifts such as gift cards, M&M's, Pepsi, and a MASSAGE. (The massage was amazing by the way, if you ever need a gift idea for me...*grin*) While ALL this was great, none of those "things" were my favorite thing I received.

Today one of my students came in with a card and M&M's for me. The boy started the year on a rocky note, and I spent a lot of time helping him adjust to the new school due to his anxiety. It took work for me to get through to him, but once I did he changed into an AMAZING kid. While he often builds the character of others, he is no longer a character-builder for me. Here is the letter HE wrote. Not his Mom or Dad...he wrote it:

Dear Ms. Spring,

I know I've only known you for a year, but it seems like I have known you forever. But now, thoes days are over. And I'm going on to middle school. But at least you'll have youngerbrother for four more years. You're the best teacher in the world!

Love,
Oneofyourfavoritekids

And that is why I do my job!

The card is now in my entertainment center on display! *grin*

Priceless...

Life.
Is.
GOOD!