Karen

Last night I made another drive to the big town of Joplin to have dinner with Karen. Karen is a wonderful gal, and I ALWAYS enjoy our time together. First we went to the mall and she introduced me to the people she works with, and I really enjoyed that. For years Karen didn't work outside the home, and I can tell she really enjoys getting out of her home and meeting new people. (She's never met a stranger either!) I really thought it was cool that I got to meet the people in her life and see where she works. That was FUN!

Then we went to Olive Garden. We had the BEST time sitting and chatting. We may not have solved all the world's problems, but we sure tried! *grin* It's so much fun pondering life with Karen. We have similar hearts toward the Lord, so we have quite a bit in common. We didn't close down the place like we thought we would, but we were there for quite a while!

Karen has a special place in my heart, and always will. I remember in the last chapter of my life how much she was there for me, and I am so very thankful for her. Last night was fun because I'm past that chapter and into good things now. When we were saying good-bye to each other, there was talk about her coming this way before the Summer is over and spending some time together here. I hope that pans out, but if it doesn't, that's okay. I can drive down again and see her anytime!

If you ask me, the evening was PRICELESS. *grin*

Life.
Is.
Good...especially with good friends in it! *grin*