Standing in the Middle...

Tonight I went to Awakening again, and LOVED every minute of it. After last night, I knew I was going to go up front from the beginning of service to the end. And, I did just that!

SingingGal and her family were there, and I was welcomed with HUGS before service! It made me glad I got there before service. It's always a joy to see kids running up and hugging me! Love the little people!!!

Julie Meyer started out leading, and we went into JOY!!! I danced again! It was SO MUCH FUN! The kids danced too, which made me grin ear-to-ear! It was GREAT.

After worship, we went into a time of praying for people! It was GREAT! I prayed over many people, and felt the Lord leading me in each prayer! It was GREAT to see people changed by what God said through me.

Cory Asbury came out to lead at 9, and I went up and just stood in the middle of the area right in front of the stage. Joy broke out again, which was fun but I didn't dance. I just stood there and grinned. I am still in awe at IHOP when joy breaks out because I can't remember seeing a lot of joy, true joy, in many services prior to my move here. Which is sad to think about, but very true. So, I just stood in the middle. *grin*

While standing there, I had two people walk up to me and ask me if they could pray for me. I don't turn down prayer. One of them said I am a faithful servant, and prayed that over me. Another man prayed over me and a prophetic word came out. It was NICE to be ministered to! Another gal wanted to pray for me, and then said, "You know, you just need to get into worship!" No kidding! *grin*

I find it amazing how different each night is, and I don't want to lose this feeling. What I mean is, it would be so easy for this to become normal, and for me to take it for granted. (Worship and Prayer, IHOP-Style) I am determined not to do that. I wanted to be here for SO LONG that I still find myself in services like tonight and grin the whole time and think, "I can't believe I live here!" 7 years of prayer, and I'm here.

I'm home.

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Good.