Union Station!!!

Today we went to Union Station to see the Dinosaur Exhibit and the Train Exhibit. I had never been to Union Station, so the whole trip was an adventure.

The boys were extremely excited to see the Dinosaurs. The three-year-old got inside the exhibit and they did such a good job of making it sound like real dinosaurs, he got scared!!! With life-like dinosaurs we could move with the push of a button, the nine-year-old LOVED IT. I enjoyed pushing the 6 month old around in a stroller while their Mom took care of the three-year-old. I was amazed by the whole exhibit. It was very educational and I learned quite a bit. I thought it was fun!

After that, we discovered that the Train Exhibit was FREE with the purchase of another attraction ticket. (Free is good!) I enjoyed that even more because the three-year-old LOVED it! While SuperMom took care of feeding the baby, I walked around with the three-year-old as he followed each train. It was PRICELESS! It also reminded me of Grandpa Springer. I can't explain exactly why, but looking at the old pictures, I thought of my Grandpa, and it made me smile. I thought that was cool.

Tomorrow we're doing the KC Zoo. I have been there before, but it's been so long since then that I don't remember it.

I am thoroughly enjoying my visit with TeacherFam and her kids. Jay is even doing well. He's wiped out by all the playing with the little people, but is liking it!

Ah...

Life.
Is.
Good.