I've Got the Joy!

Today was an incredible day! Absolutely incredible!

I started out driving for the Signs and Wonders Camp this morning. While I will admit, my selfish side didn't like the 9am pickup time for the little people, I was glad I went. The kids were SO nice. The kids played Capture the Flag at Shiloh and we had about an hour wait before we moved them from Shiloh to IHOP.

During my wait, I went into the Prayer Room. It was about ten a.m., and I expected the Prayer Room not to be very full. I don't know why, I just didn't. Boy was I wrong! It was FULL of people! (Go figure, I am usually asleep at that time!) Yeah so at 10am, I was grinning ear-to-ear, as we worshipped! I still catch myself thinking, "I can't believe I live here." During that set, I was also thinking about how blessed I am to be a part of a community that believes in 24/7 prayer. Our lives are more than just Sunday Morning Church, and I am so incredibly thankful for that! I walked away from the Prayer Room grinning.

We moved the kids from FMA to IHOP, which was fun too. Slim was driving, which always adds joy to the job! Plus I got to see one of my favorite little gals! It was fun.

Tonight we were to drive the little people again at 7:30. As it turned out Mr. Lenny was still preachin' to the kids, so I pondered life with Slim while we waited. It was a GREAT chat. Slim as a man of God, and I am blessed to have him as a friend.

At about 8:20, we got the kids and took them over to Awakening. It was SO MUCH FUN to drive the kids! I only took two loads, but it was cool because they were praying over going into service. It was so inspiring. Gosh, I can only imagine how strong they're going to be in God by learning what they are this week!

After driving, I parked the shuttle and went into Awakening. We entered into a time of celebration and dancing, which was cool. Once again, I was grinning and thinking, "I love living here!"

After that, we went into Prayer Time for anyone seeking healing. I prayed for a gal, and while I was praying for her, I saw a little boy with his arm raised. I went over and talked to him a little bit before praying for him. He wore glasses and wanted to have his eyes healed so he doesn't have to wear glasses anymore. So, we prayed, he took his glasses off, and said he could see just fine!!! God healed his eyes!!! I was SO excited! So was the boy! Praise the Lord!

As we sang tonight, "I got the joy! I got the joy! I got the joy!" All because God healed a little boy! *grin*

Life.
Is.
AMAZING!