God Always Knows

Tonight I went and spent some amazing time with a new/old friend. Sometimes in life we have slip-ups with friends. I think after my Beech Road experience, (Where I learned more than I can ever explain in a single post, that's for sure!) I learned the value of second chances. Over the Summer, God told me that SuperMom (A friend here in town.) would be my friend again. Last Spring, we had a bit of a miscommunication, and I prayed over it, and walked away. I told God at the time that I wanted time to heal things, and it did. When He told me this Summer that we'd be friends again, I was cautiously optimistic. Tonight, I was glad I was open to His leading. She's an amazing Mom, reaching for the things that are right instead of turning to the things that could hold her down. I am so proud of her!

Hang in there, SuperMom! I am praying for you!

*grin*

Life.
Is.
Fun.