LOVING THE UNEXPECTED!!! *grin*

The highlight of my day was CORY'S set tonight. Wowowowowowowowowow! I was actually going to leave early tonight because I was feeling extremely guilty for coming home briefly this afternoon after hanging out with Papa-Son to let Jay out and then turn around and leave to go to the Prayer Room. The look Jay gave me when I left made it REALLY hard to leave! After Laura's set, and a set by Matt's Team, I considered leaving. But then Cory came out. Yeah, I didn't leave. *grin*

I can't even really put it all into words what God did and spoke into me, it was just one of those INCREDIBLE nights. It makes me wish Spring Break lasted TWO weeks and not just one. Ah well, Summer is around the corner.

As for me, I think Jay and I will head up to read and sleep!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
FUN!!!