SLEEP, HOW I LOVE YOU!!!

Okay, so don't get me wrong. I have my priorities right. Jesus is first, others are second, and I am third. That being said, I LOVE sleep! My favorite kind of a day is a day that I don't have to set an alarm clock! Of course, having Jay around means that I have an alarm clock set! *grin* That being said, MOST of the time the furry kid waits patiently while I sleep. He just sits and waits. Of course, the moment I roll over I see Jay's face looking at me ready to pounce. I have to admit, it brings a smile to my face the moment I wake up. *grin* Today was one of those days.

I went to bed last night at a fairly decent time. I wasn't as tired as the night before, but I was still wanting to just SLEEP. I wanted to wake up feeling refreshed, and not lethargic. I can honestly say that happened.

I awoke to a furry kid staring at me as I glanced at the clock. 10:08. Ah. SLEEP HOW I LOVE YOU!!!

Of course, at that moment, the furry kid pounced on me and I started laughing. He wants to be the center of attention the second I wake up, and that's okay because he let me sleep late and he hadn't been outside for a LONG time.

Tonight I am headed to Joplin. In the morning I get to play with the worship team and be with my old church family!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!! After that I get to eat with friends from church before meeting friends from work. I can't wait! Then tomorrow night I get to hang out with one of my favorite people on the entire planet!!!

Of course, my motivation for going to Joplin tonight? So I can sleep later and still play with the worship team tomorrow!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!