My Favorite Room on the Planet

Tonight I was really excited that the play was going on at FCF, because that meant the PRAYER ROOM was open tonight! Normally on Friday and Saturday Nights the Prayer Room closes and it's all moved down to FCF. But due to the fact the play is going on this weekend and next weekend, the Prayer Room was open! I was SO EXCITED! After the past couple weeks I knew that's where I needed to spend some time tonight. As it turns out, I WAS RIGHT! *grin*

Misty Edwards Team led the 6-8 set, and I LOVED every minute of it. I didn't go for Misty, I went for God. He blessed me with the set that spoke deep into the depths of my heart. There's a chorus that God has used repeatedly in the past two years in my life, and tonight we sang it again, and I felt His presence wrap around it as we sang it.

It is a simple one, but one that really touched me tonight:

Don't give up,
Don't give in,
If you don't quit,
You'll win, you'll win.

Yep. Exactly what I needed right when I needed it.

Go figure. God's kinda cool like that.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT!!!