Preparing my speech...

I'm up for a Blogger's Choice Award--"the blogitzer." I won't complain about it. In fact, I'm going to go with some shameless self-promotion...



Click and vote!! Please!!

On another note, Spring Break ends tomorrow. I have done nothing teacher-related for over a week, and my kids are going to kill me when I go back. I want to make up some horrible excuse as to why I couldn't do any grading over the break, but I think they'd see through that. Alas, I'll either have to grade 50 term papers in the next several hours, or enjoy the last afternoon of my break and deal with the consequences tomorrow. Whatever will I do??

I have read several good books over break. I'll give my thoughts on them when I get back from the dog park. (You knew I wouldn't grade. I'm worse than a freshman.)