God Knows Best!!!

Lately I've been pondering the depth of God's heart. I love how He knows the fullness of time, so He knows the purpose of today for tomorrow's greater good. Sometimes I get frustrated, and I tell Him that, because I can't see the whole picture. I've shared before, and will say it again, that I often tell him, "Can I have the Fast Forward Button just for a minute?" Over and over again God shows me that He knows best. HE ALWAYS knows best! So, while I sit in the "here and now", He knows what's ahead of me tomorrow, the next day, and the ext day, etc.

Earlier in the semester, we had some staff changes that made me sad initially. Here I sit more than ten weeks later, and I already see a little bit of what God was doing. I know I've had a couple of posts about this exact thing, but I'm going somewhere with this. *grin*

I started praying for a Smartboard after I accepted the job here. I was told in my initial interview that there was not enough money in the start up budget for the school to have a Smartboard for me, but it would be a priority in the next few years. And, I was fine with that. I was told upfront I wouldn't have one, so I have done my best without one.

After the staff change, life moved forward and (in my humble opinion) our staff is better than ever! We have put students first and I am proud to be a part of the staff that I'm on. So, I was recently in a committee meeting and politely shared the desire for a classroom with a Smartboard.

I found out yesterday that I get to move to a classroom that has one!!! I am SO EXCITED!!! Not so excited about the actual moving part, but excited about the Smartboard!!! Truthfully, I probably wouldn't have gotten this room without the staff change.

I really pondered that yesterday when I found out what room I was moving into for the SmartBoard. If the change hadn't been made, that room wouldn't be available for me. So, something that I wasn't happy about at first, has turned out to be a blessing for me.

Going even further than a Smartboard, I have watched a staff become a family. People hang out in each other's rooms, and laughter can be heard throughout the building before and after school hours. What was once a quiet place, is now a healthy place full of laughter and love.

God knew. I cried the morning of the change. I felt sad that whole next week. But God knew.

Ya know, I still miss my Joplin friends in a way I can't even put into words, but this place is FINALLY beginning to feel like home.

Kinda makes me wonder what else God has in store for me, in ways I don't see right now. *grin*

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
GREAT.