I SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN A WRECK TODAY

I should have been in a car wreck today.
A really bad one.
You've been there before, where you wind up INCHES from someone else's car.
That was me this morning at 8:25.
I was running late for work.
I was at the stop light.
Why I moved when I did, I will never know.
But I did.
And the truck stopped inches from my car.
My heart raced.
My palms sweated.
And I knew it should have happened.
And it would have been my fault.

I went on ahead because at that moment, I had stopped traffic completely.

As I drove off, I thanked God for saving me. For keeping me safe. For letting me have another day on this Earth.

All day today I have thought about that moment.

If it hadn't been for Him, I wouldn't be here typing on this little blog and headed to bed to get ready for another day tomorrow.
I wouldn't be able to cuddle with my favorite furry kid.
I wouldn't be able to teach some of my favorite little people.
I wouldn't get to be on the shuttles team like I was tonight.

Above all else, I wouldn't get the JOY of life this side of Heaven.

Hum...

THANK YOU GOD!!!

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
THEBESTEVER! *grin*