Unexpected Blessing

You ever have one of those days that ends and you think, "Wow, thanks God, there is NO WAY I could have set that up!" Today was one of those days for me. It wasn't anything huge. I mean, it wasn't like I got engaged or am expecting a kid, but it was something that mattered to me. And God knew it.

Prior to my move here, I taught Summer School EVERY Summer. It was how I padded my account for the year. (Living single=being creative with finances year round!) Last Summer I took a Summer off. The first one in my career as an educator. And honestly, I loved it. I spent A LOT of time in the Prayer Room, went swimming, and hit Worlds of Fun a few times. It was GREAT.

This Summer I applied for Summer School, but applied to be an aide. At this point, we don't even know if we're having Summer School, and that's fine. I made it fine last year, and I knew God would take care of it this year too. He's never let me down!

Today I had TWO families contact me to tutor their children this Summer! One of the families is wanting to pay MORE than I typically charge for tutoring! I hung up from talking to one of the families tonight and I just grinned and thanked God. I couldn't have set that up. There's no way. God on the other hand, knew what I desired and what I needed. And he gave me more than I could have asked for. *grin*

Thank You, God.

*grin*
LIFE.
IS.
SPIFFY!!!